BagRaid: Opera Edition!
As mentioned in my previous post, i’ve always wanted to do the wildly popular “what’s in your bag” blog post, but for reasons previously mentioned, i am not able to do so until i have stumbled across polyvore.
and because i am so excited to meet the Phantom on wednesday, my bag has been packed and my electricals charged and ready to go since the weekend! (yes, i am obsessive that way). i cannot contain my excitement, so i decided to make a what’s in your bag post. 😄
1. the bag – the bag is a burberry hand bag that fits the ipad and everything in the board (just barely tho) i honestly do not know the exact model of the bag as i have only stolen it from my grandmother (as most of my bags are either gifts or stolen from my rich grandmama! LOL) this is the closest picture i can find, except mine has a burberry logo and a button pocket upfront.
2. ipad 2 in LV case (my pride and joy) – the venue is a little far from my place and the traffic can get a little unpredictable in Manila, so i decided to arrive near the venue really early (at least 2 hours) and grab a bite in one of the nearby restaurants and probably hang out in one of the coffee shops near the theater, so for that i need me some time fillers, and i might as well get some reading done too.
3. cellphones – as you know, i carry an iphone and a blackberry so i’ll be bringing both, on silent mode of course. incidentally, my iphone case is a bookbook 12south, so it doubles as my wallet and card case (it holds my ID, a credit card, an ATM, and some cash)
4. the Tickets for the show – you can’t forget those!
5. camera – actually, i will be bringing my pink LG camera, but i am too lazy to find the exact model, so any pink camera will do! haha
5. ipad camera connection kit – i’d have some serious down time so if the weather permits, i’d like to take a few shots off of Harbor Square. it’d be nice if i could upload it directly to my ipad while waiting. plus, it takes up little footprint in my bag anyway.
6. recorder – i will try to sneak in my voice recorder. i gotta have my intimate encounter with the phantom on record, and while i know that they sell CDs which would no doubt be better in quality, i feel like my own recording is “special” haha. not sure tho if they’d allow it, but my recorder is just from CDRKing, so no harm in bringing it. 😄
7. Makeup – i will be doing my full face at home, so i just need my revlon lipstain and my mac studio fix for retouches. 😄
8. keys – self explanatory. 😄
i forgot to put in picture – hand sanitizer. duh
yes. i’m excited to meet the phantom! i have been waiting for this day since i found out that the Phantom of the Opera London Cast will be playing in Manila. i just wish the sequel Love Never Dies will follow suit! 😄
i’m soooo excited!!!!!! yes, i am a Phan!! (a phantom of the opera fan.)